once im producing alge how can i extract the alge so that i can eat it

Please once I´m producing the green alge, What is the best process inwhich to extract the alge so I can eat it.

I don’t know in what capacity or volume your are growing it, but “algae can be harvested using microscreens” via centrifugal force (if you have that type of equipment and the volume of algae that warrants it). Or by flocculation which is “the process by which fine particulates are caused to clump together into a floc. The floc may then float to the top of the liquid, settle to the bottom of the liquid, or can be readily filtered from the liquid”. Or it may be harvested by the method of froth flotation–“a process for selectively separating hydrophobic materials from hydrophilic“. Methods can be further researched at:http://www.flottweg.de/cms/upload/downloads/old/algen_Internetversion_englisch.pdf