Is Obama the most influential man in the world?

Probably when it comes to politics because not only is he the head of state for one of the most “powerful” (I put this in quote because power depends on what you consider, but the US is definitely up there no matter what you judge power by) nations in the world, but also because of the U.S.’s role as a global trend setter when it comes to global issues such as the environment. Also, Obama has promised change to everyone, so people expect him to do great things and put America back on top of the world, as that shining beacon that every other country wants to be like (like it was after WWII).

The only other person I can think of would be the pope, but his global influence is much different than that of the president.