Now that the healthcare reform has been passed do you think Obama will focus more on the environment?

I think the oil spill in the gulf means that Obama has to focus on environmental issues now.

I think he can shift more of his focus, regardless of the issue at hand, because he accomplished an issue that took a lot of his attention.  Now he can move on to other agendas, and the environment tops the list.

I think Obama has had some focus on the environment.  The cap-and-trade bill is an example of this.  I definitely feel he needs to push more towards environmental policy now that healthcare has passed and I’m hoping he does so.  He really doesn’t have much of a choice with what is going on in the Gulf of Mexico right now.  The oil spill is a blatant example of why we can no longer rely on oil as our main source of energy.