My fish has white bumps on it, what is the problem?

It could be a variety of things, but it seems that in most cases white bumps are an indication of a disease which may or may not be contagious. There are four general categories of fish ailments: bacterial diseases, parasitic diseases, fungal diseases, and physical ailments. I believe all of these can be treated, but if your fish is afflicted with a viral infection, there’s a possibility that it cannot be treated. You can take a look at this site to read more on various diseases and symptoms.

Again, it’s difficult to diagnose the problem as white bumps can be a symptom of many things. I am not a professional so the best thing to do would be to consult a veterinarian or someone who has a background in fish health. Good luck!