for my electricity licence

can i use my electricity licence from puerto rico in wisconsin



  1. 0 Votes

    You can contact the Department of Commerce, Safety and Buildings Division at (608) 261-8500 and ask them.  More information about obtaining an electricity license in Wisconsin can be found using the link below.

  2. 0 Votes

    I am assuming since you have to retake tests within the U.S. normally if you relocate I highly doubt it. You may not have to start from scratch but you probably have to enroll in courses to prove you are competent in the states.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!