My company uses and shreds a ton of paper, how can I get them to reuse the back side of the paper for notes or printing un important documents?

Ration out paper. Many offices have a quota that they are allowed, but often the quota is so high that it doesn’t prevent people from thinking more about what they are printing. You could make the quota very very low and require people for the first week or so to have their print jobs approved or something. There is also a software that allows users to choose things to print, leaving out unnecessary parts like on webpages. It is called greenprint and is linked below. There are also ways to force people to only print double-sided through settings on the printers and computers.