Is mold dangerous or is it the air around the mold that’s dangerous?



  1. 0 Votes

    Both are dangerous, really.  If mold has become a problem in your house by growing in a wet spot, you can contract the allergens by inhaling spores or by touching them.

  2. 0 Votes

    Touching and inhaling the actual mold growth can be harmful, causing allergic reactions, but the air around the mold can be just as dangerous because the spores are airborne and can be everywhere, producing the same reactions. 

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!