Is mercury dangerous to all animals?



  1. 0 Votes

    Mercury can be dangerous to animals when present in sufficient amounts. Effects from increased exposure to Mercury on animals includes death, lower fertility, slower growth and development, and abnormal behavior.

    The majority of Mercury that animals consume comes from a number of factors: from local and national sources in the atmosphere and water.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!