When used properly, Listerine rarely has any negative side effects beyond discomfort. However, if Listerine is ingested, it can be extremely dangerous. Listerine contains 26.9 percent alcohol on top of other toxic-when-consumed chemicals such as methyl salicylate. High levels of methyl salicylate is very damagin to organs and can be fatal.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC