LED bulbs and lights popular and wide-used in European countries

My husband is British and I am Chinese. Our company is manufacturing and selling LED lights and bulbs as this business is quite popular in China. I am in charge of overseas market and would like to start with european countries. Please kindly let me know the situation in your country and you know better about LED lights? I also like to check if CE and RoHS certifications are enought for enterring european countries ? Please kindly let me know, Thanks a lot.

I am no expert, but I can refer you to what I believe might be a good place to start.  I would contact LEDs Magazine – they provide background and technical resources on LED-based products, as well as a slew of other material that might be helpful to you.