Lavender is not poisonous. Lavender is often used for cake decorations and is delicious in chocolate (http://newtree.com/tranquility.php). It is also used in herbal teas, essential oils, and scones.
Lavender is commonly used in aromatherapy which can help with certain conditions such as anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, depression, headaches, upset stomach, and hair loss. In the past, lavender was even used as an antiseptic as well as for mental health purposes. However, getting lavender oil directly on the skin can cause irritations. It can be poisonous if take by mouth. If taken as tea it can cause headache, changes in appetite, and constipation. Using lavender with sedative medications may also increase drowsiness.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC