Is keratin used in building construction?

I cannot really find any articles that answer your question. Keratin is mainly used for hair. Some people use keratin hair fibers to conceal balding patches for example.

Keratin is a strong protein that protects various parts of the body in humans and animals. For example, it can be a hoof, a protective layer on your scalp or your fingernails. Keratin in hair products or beauty treatments are taken from feathers and hoofs of animals and basically melted down. This process ultimately erases the positive effects of the keratin and does not aid you in any way.

As  far as construction I cannot imagine that to be true. Think about the quantity one would need to create a construction project? It would seem preposterous!