That depends. Heating a home, especially a bigger home, can be very expensive and a great waste of energy. Fires are quite easy and cost effective, although a fireplace cannot generate enough heat to keep most homes sufficiently warm.
Not really. Burning wood of course requires trees to be chopped down, sometimes unsustainably, and it releases a lot of really nasty chemicals into the environment. It’s bad for both indoor and outdoor air quality. If you have a natural gas fireplace, it will burn much more cleanly. You can also use a wood-burning stove which creates less pollution than a fireplace.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC