Unlined copper cookware should always only be used for its intended purposes, but failing to do so will not result in a build up over time of toxic chemicals. However, if you do prepare a specific dish in an unlined copper pan that is not supposed to be prepared in that fashion than toxic copper oxides can become present in the food. Eating something that was prepared in an unlined copper bowl that shouldnt have been can cause some gastrointestinal discomfort… but it is definitely not fatal as some old wives tales would have you believe.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC