It sounds like Ford is going to have some Electric Vehicles do you think American automakers can compete with foreign manufacturers in the electric vehicle market?

Yes. I think U.S. automakers will be able to compete with foreign automakers in the electric vehicle market. Although Detroit and the Big three have had their problems, they are making strides towards introducing electric vehicles (finally!). The Chevy Volt may be Chevrolet’s new poster-car. And Ford will be introducing its Th!nk car in 2011. Meanwhile other U.S.-based manufacturers like Tesla Motors are forging ahead with their own models and may have beat the Big three to the punch. I’m not aware yet of any large foreign car companies introducing fully electric vehicles for 2010 or 2011 so I think the U.S. car industry might actually be catching up again.