I think so, as long as it is in a safe place, like on a counter, where pets and children cannot get to it and away from anything flammable like towels or paper. It is all self contained and so shouldn’t present a problem. The only problem i can see would come from an electrical one, which you couldn’t prevent anyway.
I agree completely, as long as its in a safe place it should be fine. I have done it several times and my parents have always done it when I was growing up.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC