Assuming the animal was just run over and not sick, as long as you properly cook the meat and clean it, you should be able to consume it as if it were any other meat product.
Some of the fresher roadkill, if cooked properly would be safe to eat. So long as the harmful microbes and parasites are killed off during cooking, it would be safe and potentially a tasty meal. I would not recommend eating roadkill unless as a last means of food, as chances of infection from parasites, various diseases, and uncertainty of how long it has been in the road decaying unless you have hit and killed the animal in question yourself.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC