Is it possible to convert a standard fuel car to green technology?

I have a Jeep Wrangler (1995) and I’m interested in converting to a more sustainable energy. What is the potential cost, pros/cons of such a conversion (assuming they exist)?

You can convert your Jeep to a vehicle that runs on biofuels such as ethanol and biodiesel. One pro – you use renewable energy. Another pro – they emit less pollution than petroleum based fuels. They also don’t contribute to global warming since the only gases released were also consumed when the plants were grown. However, biofuels are hard to find – many gas stations don’t have ethanol or biodiesel. You also must have a flex-fuel model that can run on either fuel. Researchers are also unsure if creating ethanol is really worth it since it might actually use more energy than the fuel creates.