Is it legal to golf on land that is within Los Angeles Parks and Recreation area, but not a golf course?

I’ve seen this question sitting here without answer for several days. While my attempts at researching an answer to your specific question have come up empty, I can give you my thoughts on the question.

I’d guess no, for a variety of reasons. I checked out the official website for the area. It doesn’t mention golfing outside the context of its greens. Expected, really. The larger reason I’d say no is because there are fees to use the greens. If people were allowed to golf wherever they wanted, they would have trouble making very much money!

The best way to get a good answer to your question may be to contact them. You can reach customer service for the company via the url in the citations. I’m sorry I couldn’t help more!