Yes at high exposures. At air concentrations below 1000 ppm propane is virtually non-toxic. Brief exposures to 10,000 ppm cause no symptoms either; however, 100,000 ppm can produce slight dizziness after a few minutes of exposure.
Propane is an asphyxiant and high concentrations of propane can displace oxygen and cause asphyxiation.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC