I’m trying to find a recycling service that will pay me to take in my plastics. Does anyone have any places they take their plastics for money in the Topeka, Kansas area?



  1. 0 Votes

    Unfortunately, not all states give cash refunds for turning in recyclables.  The only states that offer cash redemption for varying recyclables are California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, and Oregon.  In Kansas, you cannot get money for recycling.  However I did include a link to an interactive map of Kansas where you can find the closest recycling center to your house.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!