If your allergic to bees can you get stung and be alright?



  1. 0 Votes

    Most people who are allergic to bees do not react to their stings very well. In fact, if you get stung by a bee you may die. Allergic reaction to bees results to even worst than what most people would accept. Many people can be in a anaphylactic shock. This is a life-threatening type of allergic reaction and you may need to call the ambulance ambulance to get some treatment. 

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!