Probably not. As gross at it sounds, drinking urine is not harmful. Urine is sterile, which means it does not contain bacteria, and is not contaminated from the skin or genitals. Urine that is produced fresh from the kidneys is sterile; however, it may be toxic in the presence of a urinary tract infection. That being said, if the urine is mixed in with water, then probably nothing will happen, and if any adverse health effects occur, it probably has more to do with the water than the urine.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC