If you could summarise the pros and cons of the prevention of global warming what would they be?

To me, and I know there may be others who disagree, any potential ‘pros’ of climate change are outweighed by the cons that will certainly catch up to it. Personally, I hate the winter, so if it gets a few degrees warmer and the winter is a little shorter, that seems great, but it affects birds migration patterns as well as flowering seasons, and I’m sure many other animals’ mating seasons as well. It’s unnatural and it’s man-made. There are cataclysmic shifts that have wiped out species in the past, but it’s unlikely that they were directly created by the creatures of the world in such a direct way of our action. It’s that arrogance and irresponsibility that makes climate change such a damning result.