If you could go anywhere in nature before you die where would it be?

What a great question! I would love to go to a real dolphin cove where I could safely observe and swim with these animals in their wild habitat. I tried to google one to give an example, and all I could find were ones that are tied up with resorts and swim-with-dolphins programs. These dolphins are in captivity and that is not what I’m referring to. The documentary “The Cove” in Taiji, Japan is a better example, except that the dolphins there are faced with the horror of being captured, sold, or slaughtered for their meat.

I would love to go on a safari in Africa and watch animals thrive in their natural habitat.

I would also love to go on a safari in Africa.  I’ve heard stories from people who have gone and it just sounds spectacular!  Seeing all the different types of animals, just doing their own thing in their natural habitat would be a once in a lifetime experience.  I hate going to the zoo because I feel sorry for the animals there, but I can’t help but feel fascinated by them at the same time.  Seeing them in their natural habitat would be amazing.  Feeling the wind, smelling the smells, and just experiencing an African safari is definitely at the top of my bucket list. 

I also say Africa. However, I am more interested in the African rainforests than I am in the Savannah. The African rain forests don’t get nearly as much attention as the Amazon rain forest, so that is why I would love to see them. I am particularly interested in getting to meet some bonobos since they are not nearly as well studied, but more fascinating than the common chimpanzee.

I would love to go to Mexico’s Huasteca Potosina waterfall in San Luis Potosi. It’s BEAUTIFUL (I would post up a picture but I’m doing this from my phone). The locals call it pointe de dios – or God’s Point because it’s so beautiful and heavenly looking. I’ve never been there and it’s been a place I’ve wanted to go.

I would go to the Galapagos Islands. I think it would be amazing to get close to different species (many have such little exposure to humans that they are not afraid). It’s beautiful there, has wonderful weather, and some really amazing species.