If you could get rid of something from the world what would it be?

haha all too many things/practices sir. there are many different negative experiences for everyone on this earth, it varies per person. there are things that if ridden of some would miss. another mans trash is another mans treasure. 

For me it would be war. Not just on people, but the war we unknowingly wage against the environment as well. Or perhaps ignorance (that’d be nice to get rid of too, but there’s a trick to do that) — Education and Future Planning for Peace — we can take care of the problems we have in this life. 

My vote is war/violence/suffering that sort of thing.

Just one thing–ignorance. People need to be more open minded about a lot of things, and when it comes to anything controversial or dangerous, the “not-in-my-backyard” mentality causes just as much harm as people actively causing harm.

Definitely suffering. There are so many unfortunate situations that result in pain, and if it were to be eliminated then I think a lot of the world’s problems would be solved.

The Great Pacific Garbage Patch, a mass of trash floating between Hawaii and Japan that is twice the size of Texas and only growing. It makes me feel very anxious and sad when I think about how much harm our garbage has brought to the ocean and sea life. 

I would definitely like to see a world without any violence. It’s always hard to watch the news and see countries at war with one another, and with people hating each other. 

There are many things the world would be better off without, but in the vein of environmentalism, I’d like to see the end of Styrofoam. There are alternatives to styrofoam, and the stuff just doesn’t biodegrade, causing loads of environmental problems.