If you could buy any hybrid which would it be?

1

Answers

I would probably get a Chevy Volt if I could. It’s not a hybrid in the same sense as a Prius, which uses an electric motor at low speeds and a gas-powered engine at high speeds. The Volt runs solely on electric power. You can get about 35 miles on a single charge, which is plenty for how much I drive on a day-to-day basis, and if you want to travel more, there is a gas-powered electric generator that will get you about 375 additional miles on 10 gallons of gas.

That’s great mileage, and it overcomes the problems of electric cars in the past. They were primarily bound by the amount of distance you could travel, and the amount of time it took to recharge. This gets around both with excellent gas mileage. Also, I like how it looks like a regular car, and not like at all like a Prius.

How about you?