If you are allergic to bees are you allergic to anything that can sting?

Definitely not anything.  Many animals sting, and the venom they contain can vary greatly in their makeup, only some of which will cause an allergic reaction.  Jellyfish, Sting Rays, the Platypus, and the Urchin are just a few things I can think of for example, that would not necessarily cause more than discomfort to you even if you are allergic to bee stings.

However, “bee stings” actually refers to many species of sting, and if you are allergic to one kind you are likely to be allergic to the others.  Stinging bees (Honeybees, or Africanized bees), wasps (hornets, and yellow jackets), and Fire ants all belong to the same order (Hymenoptera) and share similar venom. If you are allergic to one of these you are likely allergic to the others.

In the same vein (no pun intended) though, not all reactions are fatal, and sometimes you can show some allergy symptoms the first time, then no symptoms subsequent times.  Immune systems in act differently in different people.

Individual allergies are remarkably idiosyncratic, but if you were allergic to bee stings, it’s logical that you’d be allergic to the stings of close cousins of bees, like fire ants. That said, I’m allergic to yellow jacket stings–not deathly allergic, I don’t go into anaphylactic shock–but I do swell up around the sting and itch like crazy for a couple of days.  I stepped on a hornet and got a nice sting in the arch of my foot, but had no reaction whatsoever, other than the initial cursing.