Ridiculous question, but obviously not because the among of water that is absorbed is much less than the direct and substantial amount of water that is absorbed by drinking. Most of the water that you drink is absorbed.
While I wouldn’t call this question ridiculous, I will second the assertion that you would still have to drink the same amount of water. Being in the water for too long can actually be very dangerous for people (hypothermia is common, even on warm days), and the moment you leave the water, the small amount of moisture you absorbed evaporates. Even further, sometimes some of the moisture you had before you went into the water evaporates as well, so you end up less hydrated in general!
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC