If we didn’t sweat how would our body keep cool?

Not sweating is actually life-threatening, so it would be hard for your body to stay alive let alone keep cool. Anhidrosis (also called hypohidrosis) is a condition where there is an absolute absence of sweat in a body. Not sweating may not sound like a negative thing, but people with anhidrosis are more susceptible to heat exhaustion or heat stroke while attempting strenuous activities  or exercise, since there is no way to cool down their rising body temperatures.

So to answer your question, the human body would not be able to keep cool very well at all without the function of sweat.

I actually went to school with a man who has Anhidrosis.  He was never able to join any of the sports teams due to his condition.  Although, he wasn’t completely inactive.  He still participated in our Physical Education class and appeared to be reasonably active with his participation.  I never would have guessed he had the condition until he told me and it was confirmed by my teacher.  The condition may not have been as extreme in his case, but he was able to live a normal life provided the temperature was not too hot.