If there was an electric version of the smart car would you be more willing to buy it?

so much of the appeal of the smart car is economic and practical. it is a small, efficient commuter car so logically, an electric version would only increase the desirability of a smart car.

Yes, I would be more willing to buy it than I am now, but I still probably wouldn’t purchase it.  For me, an electric car seems like a hassle because I live in the city, and I’m pretty sure the parking garage attached to my building isn’t equipped with charging stations.  If I lived in a different setting though, a Smart Car that ran on electricity would be much more appealing.

I think an electric version of the smart car would be a great thing, and I think more people would be willing to buy it. For me personally, I think it is a cute looking car but I don’t think I would buy it because I don’t see myself driving around in it.