If raw chicken juice is spilled on cookie dough, and then the dough is baked, are the cookies safe to eat?

While I’ve certainly never encountered this exact problem, I would believe that as long as you’re baking the cookies adequately you should be okay. I’d cross-reference cookie baking times with chicken juice baking times… but chicken juice isn’t usually baked.

I have to say though… I can’t imagine a circumstance in which those cookies aren’t going to taste sketchy and questionable. I recommend making another batch.

Considering that poultry needs to be cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees, I believe you should be safe.  Most cookie recipes call for temperatures above 300 degrees.  If you bake the cookies all the way through (not too gooey in the middle) you should be fine.  When meat is cooked to 160°F, E. Coli and other pathogens are killed.  As long as you can raise the internal temperature of your cookies to 160 degrees, I see no reason why they would be unsafe to eat.