I have no idea the answer, but I just have to say that is one of the most interesting questions I’ve seen on this site!
Ok, I did some research and it appears that it would be perfectly safe to eat the snake after it bite itself. Snake venom must go directly into the tissue or blood stream, so as long as you don’t have any lesions in your digestive system you would be fine. To the extent they say it’s perfectly safe to drink snake venom.
Here’s a link for more info:
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC