If France can successfully build an EV infrastructure should they be considered one of the greenest countries because of their clean nuclear energy?

Not necessarily. Considering something the best is all a matter of opinion. The best compared to whom and on what terms? That term is subjective and more factors would need to be compared to truly call something the best.

I agree with tinkerbell.  This is truly a matter of opinion. I do think that France would definitely be considered one of the greenest countries if it were able to build an EV infrastructure.  It would be an unprecedented step towards complete sustainability.  I hope that some country, any country can implement something like this in the near future.  It would be costly in the short term, but it would be an extremely smart economic and environmental choice in the long run.