Chlorine is an important disinfectant which destroys bacteria which tap water is exposed to when is travels in pipes. However, when combined with other chemicals, the result can be toxic to humans. When chlorine is added, it is added in very small numbers in order to be effective and non-threatening.
Only a very small and very regulated amount of chlorine is added to water. Only enough to ensure disinfection of drinking supplies and not enough to harm those drinking the water.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC