I was tanning and got sunburned I have ha it for a day and I have a huge dance tomorrow and Its only on my face help how do I get rid of it fast?

First off, avoid hot showers. Your body has been burned and heat can make the burn worse. 

One way people say sunburn will go away is with cool tea. Take some teabags (earl grey or some sort of black tea) and lukewarm water and soak them until the water is dark. Take a cloth or sponge and coat your burn with the cooled tea. Let the tea sit on your burn for a while (over night works) and rinse it off in a cool shower. This will help draw some of the heat out of your burns and make your skin a little less irritated. Rubbing the tea bag directly on the burn will have the same effect.