I want information about energy from plastic bags like petrol.

The petroleum used to make plastic bags is not the same kind of petroleum found in the crude oil we use to make petrol, but there is a new invention that can convert home waste into fuel by heating up such things as plastic bags and extracting crude oil from them which can then be used to heat up your home – or maybe, in the future, used to gas up your car. How cool is that?! I’ve attached a link to this answer which should help explain the technology behind extracting energy from plastic bags and turning it into petrol a little better. Hope that answers your question!

Most plastic bags – the kind you get in grocery stores – are made using natural gas rather than petroleum. The linked page asserts this without support, though it is true; I have the information from a contact in the American Chemistry Council.