I want to dye my hair but I have eczema..I’ve developed scaley sores around the frame of my face and scalp that are itchy..would it be harmful to dye my hair? can it cause serious problems to use dye?

It would probably be unwise to use any chemical solution (which all hair dyes you can buy are, although some do use more natural and less toxic ingredients than others) on your body if it could run into any sores. I’d very highly recommend treating your sores before you used any chemical solution on or near them. If you truly want to dye your hair that badly, however, it is probably best you take your question to a doctor. They have the training necessary to give you an answer and won’t put you at the risk of advice from someone without a medical degree.