I saw the www.arborjet.com advertisement at greenanswers.com, is this tree injection method works also on rubber or palm oil trees?

I saw the www.arborjet.com advertisement at greenanswers.com, is this tree injection method works also on rubber or palm oil trees? Can anyone let me know whether is this a pest control product or nutrition product for any plant or tree?

1

Answers

Yes, I would assume so, since all trees have essentially the same vascular system; this is how the sap is, for lack of a better word, pumped though the tree to deliver nutrients, much like our blood and vein system. Arborjet is a pest control product, which basically gives the tree a booster shot to keep them healthy and able to fight off pests, like tree-eating beetles, etc. I think that it’s meant only for trees.