I recently moved to texas from california recyling is big in cali. I appreciate saving our morther earth I would like to start a recycling center for consumables aluinumum cans , plastics, glass,how do I start

First your gunna have to call around and see who will collect, get your numbers down see how much this will cost before you jump right into the line-of-fire. Call some business see if you can get a contract with them but if you want to recycle the materials at your own business your gunna need machines.. big ones and lots of em. You will have to play with numbers first before you take any big steps.

well you need to get blue boxes get businesses to buy recycleing contaners they look like bfi bins than you need to see if the government will pay for trucks  thats pretty much what i know