i need to know if anybody is interested in helping me.

With what? I can help you if you have a question about an environmental topic, anything from recycling and organic gardening to climate change and solar flares.

i need help with wind turbines for a big project. My teachers want a primary source that can help with the project. it could be by email, phone, in any way i need to contact the person. thx for answering my question. 🙂

Ok, well I am definitely not a wind turbine expert, but GreenAnswers does have an extensive alternative energy section (with wind power within it – see here: http://greenanswers.com/topic/energy-fuels). As for finding an expert on wind turbines, have you tried looking at the websites of wind turbine companies, and then e-mailing their public relations officers? For instance, here’s the contact information for Clipper Windpower.

Clipper Windpower, Inc.
      6305 Carpinteria Avenue,
      Suite 300
      Carpinteria, CA 93013
      Tel: +1 805 690 3275
      Fax: +1 805 899 1115
      Email: info@clipperwind.com

You may have to try a few before you get a response. Just Google “wind turbine companies” and then look for a contact person. Hope this helps: )

We also help with questions about the news, current events, and animals.