I live ine Cincinnati Ohio And I see People Feel up there Water Bottels From The Foution On Foutin Squire And Drink it They try To Tell me its Filtored?Just Wondering Is THIS SAFE?

If you’re asking is fountain water safe? then, yes.

In my opinion, one of the scariest threats comes from bottled water. Bottled water companies, i.e., Pepsi-Cola (Aquafina) and Coca-Cola (Dasani), have virtually no oversight for water testing or treatment, whereas cities like Cincinnati and New York test tap water hundreds of times a month. The plastic containers of bottled water can and do leak into their water harmful toxins, e.g., Bisphenol A–a contaminant linked to uterine cancer in women. Filling up a tin or stainless steel bottle with tap water is a safe alternative to harmful, wasteful bottled water. Thus, your fountain water is fine!