I suppose that would depend on what chemicals you have on your food. Cooking to kill off food borne diseases works by killing any bacteria or parasites on the food. If your food had something toxic on it already, cooking it won’t necessarily remove it. Washing food might be better, for things like traces of pesticides, but you need to be careful, as there are several kinds of persistent organic pollutants (POPs) that linger on food and can cause cancer, and organ damage if consumed in enough quantity.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC