I just bought 3 liquid amber trees. This fall my leaves did not have the beautiful color the liq. amber usually does. My leaves turned brown and fell off the tree. Is there another wrong with the trees?

Depending on where you live and planted the trees, they might not have had enough nutrients/water to thrive. It could depend on the time of year that you planted as well. Liquid amber trees are adapted to temperate/tropical climates, so harsh cold could have hurt them, as would insufficient rain or nutrients in the soil. If the ground was too hard when they were planted, they might have trouble surviving also. There is likely nothing “wrong” with the tree itself, it likely did not get what it needed to replenish the leaves and prolong their status.