i havea electrical panels and microwave where do i take these



  1. 0 Votes

    Look for an e-waste drive in your area.  Some of these drives are temporary, and some collection facilities are permanent.  You can search for an e-waste collection facility on earth911.com or in your local paper.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!