I have a gray stork in the back of my backyard, 2nd day now. It is hot and dry. Whom should I call for help?



  1. 0 Votes

    If the stork is trapped or injured you could call a local bird rescue or possibly even a zoo or vet to help you.  If the bird is not trapped or injured it will move on by itself if it is unable to find the food and water it needs.

  2. 0 Votes

    Your local animal control groups would be the best to call, unless you have a wildlife sanctuary near by. Wildlife sanctuaries help in rehabilitation of wild animals more so that animal control does.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!