I have a garment designing studio. Lot of waste fabric pieces are leftover after cutting. I would like to know how I can reuse them /

We at our store POSHAKH ( GARMENT) , PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, – want to reuse fabric waste in different ways. Many reasons – 1. reduce dumping of fabric waste in dumping yards and reduce pollution. 2. increase employment opportunity for needy and unemployed individuals. 3. fabric waste can be routed to NGO’s to create small gift and decorative articles and empower needy people with related art to make them self sufficient.

1

Answers

Make blankets and quilts from the scraps. Or you could do something creative with the scraps. Reuse them in new garments or sew together to create different items – needle cusion etc.