I have a cheuqapea oak that severl of the leaves on one side have a brown outline.what is this? we bought it from a tree farm in a 45 gal container planted it may 5th and have followed all his directions.

I HAVE A CHeuqapeA OAK THAT ON ONE SIDE A LOT OF THE LEAVES HAVE BROWN AROUND THE LEAVES IT IS LIKE SOMEONE TOOK A BROWN MARKER AND OUT LINED THE LEAVE .CAN U TELL ME WHAT THIS IS. IT IS A TREE WE GOT FROM A TREE FARM IN A 45 GAL, CONTANIER, PLANTED IT MAY 5 AND HAVE FOLLOWED ALL DIRECTIONS HE GAVE US TO DO

1

Answers

If you want to save this tree, you need to talk to a professional. The easiest thing to do is just talk to the person who sold you the tree. They probably have the same problems with their trees that you are having with yours. I can’t give you adequate help because you haven’t included a picture of the tree.