I have a booth at a fair and want to do something green with it what could I do?

First I would recommend looking up the greener business and home practices that are offered in your area and offer to promote those practices via pamphlet distribution. I would also make pamphlets that had national and international reports about our environmental impact and then research more ways that people could reduce that impact. Another important thing to cover are global green practice initiatives that could help save the planet in simple ways such as recycling more, starting compost heaps in yards for gardening and disposal of biodegradable products, and reducing our emissions of clorofluorocarbons in aerosol products.