I have a beehive in my back yard inside of a brick wall, can I plug up the hole and be done with them?

Perhaps the best thing to do would be to find the contact information for a local beekeeper who might want the bees and would be happy to remove them for you. It is generally unwise to seal up a hole to trap bees inside because they are able to find other ways to escape (although this might be harder in brick material). Still, if you have one hole in a brick wall, you may have others elsewhere that are less noticeable. If the bees aren’t bothering you, you should leave the hive alone until the freeze kills them off and then seal up the hole. Generally, you should only plug up the hole when you are positive that the bees are dead.